Featured Program: Renewing Your Mind
Join Radio Host Dr. R.C. Sproul ~ Mon-Fri @ 5:30am & 11:30am, Sat @ 5:30am & 7:00pm, Sun @ 7:30am
Since 1994, Renewing Your Mind with Dr. R.C. Sproul has provided accessible, in-depth Bible teaching to millions around the world. As the principal donor-supported outreach of Ligonier Ministries, this broadcast has instructed listeners in the life-changing truths of historic Christianity and has kept the church community informed about pertinent issues facing believers today.
Dr. R.C. Sproul is known for his ability to clearly communicate deep, practical truths from God’s Word. He is founder and president of Ligonier Ministries, president of the Ligonier Academy of Biblical and Theological Studies and senior minister for preaching and teaching at Saint Andrew’s near Orlando, Florida. His passion is to proclaim the holiness of God in all its fullness to as many people as possible.
OUR MISSION, PASSION, AND PURPOSE: Helping People grow in their knowledge of God and His holiness.
Renewing the Bible Radio Network
421 Ligonier Ct.
Sanford, FL 32771
407-333-4244 / 800-435-4343
Stay Informed with Thru the Bible Radio Network
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Vimeo |
Featured Program: Southwest Radio Church
Join Southwest Radio Church ~ Mon-Fri @ 4:30am, 12:30pm & 9:30pm, Sat @ 4:30am, Sun @ 10:30am & 4:00pm
Southwest Radio Church of the Air began in April 1933, when Dr. E. F. Webber, pastor of a local church in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, preached a prophetic message over a local radio station, KTOK. His radio program was his radio church - thus the name, Southwest Radio Church.
As the storm clouds of war began to rise over Europe and Asia, Dr. Webber was convinced that the world was entering the last generation. The format of the daily program was:
- Evangelism - Broadcast the good news that Jesus Christ came to save sinners.
- Prophecy - Signs of the time indicate that Jesus is returning soon.
- Missions - Raise funds to support missionaries in foreign countries.
- Teaching - Teach the Word to discipleship believers.
- Publish - Supplement preaching with sound Christian book dissemination.
- Contend for the Faith - Confront and oppose apostasy within the churches.
- Encourage - Support other ministers who need to be heard.
From 1933 to the present time, this ministry format has not changed.